From: Valerie Hampson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 3:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Learning Communities?

--0-664583658-1034108580=:73290

Hi Martha,
At Sandhills CC, we have established several learning communities for
developmental students.
We also have a booklet describing these communities.   I would be happy to
send you a copy.
 Martha Moore wrote: Anyone working/teaching in learning communities for
developmental
students?
How are they working?
How did you begin to implement them?
Martha Moore
Wytheville Community Colelge, VA

To Unsubscribe,
send a message to [log in to unmask]
In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST.

faith.yahoo.com
--0-664583658-1034108580=:73290

<P>Hi Martha,
<P>At Sandhills CC, we have established several learning communities for
developmental students.
<P>We also have a booklet describing these communities. &nbsp; I would be
happy to send you a copy.
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>Martha Moore <[log in to unmask]></I></B>wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff
2px solid">Anyone working/teaching in learning communities for
developmental<BR>students?<BR>How are they working?<BR>How did you begin to
implement them?<BR>Martha Moore<BR>Wytheville Community Colelge,
VA<BR><BR>To Unsubscribe,<BR>send a message to
[log in to unmask]<BR>In body type: SIGNOFF
Videos, & more<br>