----- Forwarded by Marilyn R Day/AC/VCU on 11/04/02 11:43 AM -----
Jon Steingass

11/04/02 10:36 AM

        To:        Marilyn R Day/AC/VCU@VCU
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Are your developmental courses mandatory?

Marilyn,

I received this message from LRNASST.  I wonder why it didn't make sense.  You might want to resend it.

Jon Steingass

----- Forwarded by Jon Steingass/AC/VCU on 11/04/02 10:08 AM -----
Marilyn R Day/AC/VCU <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]>

11/04/02 10:27 AM
Please respond to Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals

To Unsubscribe, send a message to [log in to unmask] In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST.