Be aware that if you are using a pictures or a background it considers it a
file and messes up the request.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sonja S. Milbourn [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 3:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Remedial (tongue in cheek) renewal instructions

--------------7DF99D40C8E34CBAEDD4BD45

1. Open email
2. Click on 'New Message'
3. Type in [log in to unmask] for the address
4. Notice that this is DIFFERENT from [log in to unmask]
5. In the body, type 'CONFIRM LRNASST' (without quote marks)
6. Be sure to clear out your signature or anything else in the text box. It
should only read 'CONFIRM LRNASST'

My confirmation came through just fine...

Sonja

"Lefevre, Vicki G." wrote:

> This happened to em as well. It seems difficult to renew.

I rached everyone on the listserv.  I do want to renew my subscription.
Elida Moreno

--
Sonja Milbourn
Instructor, Center for Independent Study

"If the first woman God ever made was strong enough to turn the world
upside down all alone, together women ought to be able to turn it right
side up again."
          -- Sojourner Truth

--------------7DF99D40C8E34CBAEDD4BD45

1. Open email
[log in to unmask]</b>
box. It should only read 'CONFIRM LRNASST'
renew.
href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">mailto:[log in to unmask]</a>]
third try, I rached everyone on the listserv.&nbsp; I do want to renew
my subscription.&nbsp; Elida Moreno

but
CONFIRM
it,