From: Jeanne Higbee [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 8:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: P.S.

P.S. The NADE Professional Development Committee welcomes new members
with ideas we can carry forward. Please contact me if you are
interested. We are particularly looking for people who might be
interested in coordinating a data base of potential external reviewers
for both program evaluations and for tenure cases.

Jeanne

--
Jeanne L. Higbee
Professor and Founding Chair,