From: Linseman, Rhonda [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 12:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: qualitative research on tutors

Hi All,

My supervisor and I would like to look into a qualitative research project
that would study the benefits of peer tutoring to tutors as well as tutees.
I know this is broad but is anyone aware of relevant research--especially
related to benefits to TUTORS?

Thanks for anything you can offer,

Rhonda Linseman
Timberwolf Learning Center Director/