My reminder message to renew came from [log in to unmask],
therefore, hitting reply sent my confirmation message right back to the
correct place. I had no difficulties whatsoever. Perhaps this problem stems
from a combination of server side and user side error.

aj
-----------------
Arleen Janz
Supervisor