As a college  student in the 70's I was exposed to a great deal of
discussion on identifying one's values.  I am told by a psychologist friend
of mine that values was the hot issue of the 70's, and has waned since that
time--which is why I am having a hard time finding a good inventory
instrument.  I, however, still feel learning to identify  one's own values
(and how they may differ from someone else) is important and want to
include it in the FYE course I teach.
Question:  can anyone direct me to a good values identification inventory I
can give my students?

Kimber J. Palmer, J.D.
Instructor- General University
Programs for Academic Support and Enrichment
Killam Library 306
Texas A&M International University
(956) 326-2882