As a college  student in the 70's I was exposed to a great deal of discussion on identifying one's values.  I am told by a psychologist friend of mine that values was the hot issue of the 70's, and has waned since that time--which is why I am having a hard time finding a good inventory instrument.  I, however, still feel learning to identify  one's own values (and how they may differ from someone else) is important and want to include it in the FYE course I teach.
Question:  can anyone direct me to a good values identification inventory I can give my students?

Kimber J. Palmer, J.D.
Instructor- General University
Programs for Academic Support and Enrichment
Killam Library 306
Texas A&M International University
(956) 326-2882