I'm the SI supervisor at Ball State University in
Muncie, Indiana.  I have 27 SI leaders placed in
courses this semester including Astronomy, Biology,
Chemistry, History, Music History, Political Science,
Psychology, and Sociology (all 100-level core
curriculum courses).  The SI leaders work 7 hours per
week: 3 in class, 2 in study sessions, 1 prep, and 1
office hour.  (I also serve as the core curriculum
tutoring coordinator and oversee 45 tutors.  Our
Learning Center is open 47 hours per week, but
fortunately, I have 5 excellent graduate assistants to
help me!)  One of my graduate assistants helps
exclusively with SI.  Without his help, I would be
doing SI duties 40 hours per week.  Hope this helps.