As always, I appreciate the wisdom of Frank Christ.

We are ready for some online testing of a new assessment C. E. Weinstein has
developed for students taking online courses.  If anyone would like to
participate (free of course) send us a direct email at

Robert Hackworth
H&H Publishing

To Unsubscribe,
send a message to [log in to unmask]