Dear Guillermo
Please, add my name to the long list of grateful listers... Your
professionalism, commitment to knowledge sharing , dedication to the
list and patience have been incredible !
If you ever need a testimonial and/or a reference in support of your
professional abilities and ethics, please let me know
Thanks again !!! A cyberhug
CC