From: "Megan Fox" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2002 5:40 PM
Subject: [PDA] Call for Presenters: NERCOMP program on PDAs

Call for Presenters: NERCOMP program on PDAs

NERCOMP (Northeast Regional Computing Program), a division of EDUCAUSE,
will be hosting a daylong program on the uses and management of PDAs and
other handheld and mobile technologies in libraries, higher education,
and academic research.

The program will be on January 15, 2003, from 9:00-3:30, at Wellesley
College, just outside of Boston, MA
<http://www.wellesley.edu/Admin/travel.html>.

We can accommodate individual speakers or groups, formal presentations
or panel discussions.

If you are interested in sharing your experiences with your colleagues
and learning what others are doing, please email Megan Fox
[log in to unmask]  Please submit:

*Proposed presentation title
*Short abstract describing the proposed presentation content
*Preferred length of presentation (30 min/panel, 45 min, 1 hour, 1.5
hours)
*1-3 learning objectives that will be accomplished by this
presentation.   A learning objective answers the question, "At the end
of this session, the learner will."

Speakers attend the program free of charge, and are reimbursed for
lodging, food and travel.

For more information about NERCOMP and information on other events visit
<http://www.nercomp.org/>

Note: you cannot yet register for this event.  Registration
announcements will be distributed separately.
--
Megan Fox
Web and Electronic Resources Librarian