Hello, we are doing a comprehensive review and reorganization of
learning and testing center here at the University of Alaska Southeast.
I am interested to know if any of you can point to an exemplary learning
centers that include tutoring, proctoring, testing.  I would like to
review their web sites and visit with their directors.

Please forward the names of any centers that would be good to review and
that serve as a model of the industry.

Also, we may be looking for a new director of our learning center by
next fall.  If anyone has interest in Alaska and would be interested in
helping to reorganize the center please let me know!

Vicki Orazem

To Unsubscribe,
send a message to [log in to unmask]
In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST.