From: Renee Timberlake [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 8:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: faculty asst. in Learning Center

I'm curious if any of you have a system in place where faculty can trade in some of their office hours for hours spent tutoring in the Learning Center? We're in the very initial stages of trying to get this institutionalized for the benefit of the students as well as the tutors.  I would appreciate your opinions on this method as well as suggestions of how to go about institutionalization.

Thank you very much,

Renee Timberlake
Tutorial Program Coordinator
Student Support Services/Learning Center
Yavapai College
Prescott, Arizona
(928)776-2382

"Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn"
- Albert Einstein

To Unsubscribe,
send a message to [log in to unmask]
In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST.