I suggest you contact Terri Combs on our campus. She is the "expert" on adjunct faculty, having been the lobbyist, initiator of adjunct faculty conferences, etc. She regularly sends via list serv to adjuncts all kinds of articles, help and support, advice, etc. Just email her at [log in to unmask] or by phone at 317-278-2241 at the Adjunct Faculty office. Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeanne Higbee [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 11:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NADE Professional Development Committee

Hi, Everyone!

David Otts and I are co-chairs of the NADE Professional Development
Committee. For the next NADE Newsletter we would like to put together a
column with advice for adjunct faculty. (Our current column presents
tips for tenure-track faculty.)  I remember a thread of that nature on
LRNASST perhaps 6 months ago, but would like to continue the
conversation. If you have any gems of wisdom, please share them with me
off list at [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

--
Jeanne L. Higbee