From: Linseman, Rhonda [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 10:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: qualitative research on tutors

Wow!  Thanks so much, Miya!

-----Original Message-----
From: Squires, Miya [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 6:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Cohen, Kulik & Chen-Lin, "Educational Outcomes of Tutoring: A Meta-Analysis
of Findings" from American Educational Research Journal, v. 19(2), pp.
237-248.

Gartner & Reissmen, "Peer Tutoring: Toward a New Model," from ERIC Digest,
#ED362506

Imel, Susan, "Peer Tutoring in Adult Basic and Literacy Education," from
ERIC Digest, #146, 1994.

Merrill, Reisner, Merrill, and Landes, "Tutoring: Guided Learning by Doing,"
from Cognition and Instruction, 1995, v. 13(3), pp. 315-372

. . .I have some more somewhere. I'll try to find them.

Miya Squires
Center for Academic Success
Butte College