I do not have any experience with Weaver, but Plato seems to best suit our needs after careful review.  Your best bet is to visit schools who use both products and see how they work for the students.  Also compare what you will get for your money in terms of product usefulness and service.

Estina Pratt
Compton Community College

-----Original Message-----
From: SANDY SAMPSON [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 7:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Computer-assisted reading instruction

--=_FDA10A88.17762118

** Proprietary **

Does anyone have any experience with the Weaver Instructional System?  We =
are trying to decide on a computer-based system to enhance our developmenta=
l reading classes in the reading center.  We are looking into Plato or =
Weaver. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks for your time.

--=_FDA10A88.17762118

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2715.400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 8pt Tahoma; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>Does anyone have any experience with the Weaver =
Instructional=20
System?&nbsp; We are trying to decide on a computer-based system to&nbsp;en=
hance=20
our developmental reading classes in the reading center.&nbsp; We are =
looking=20
into Plato or Weaver. Does anyone have any suggestions?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>Thanks for your time.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=_FDA10A88.17762118--

To Unsubscribe,
send a message to [log in to unmask]
In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST.