The phone number for Weaver Instructional Systems is 1-800-634-8916.
The number for Plato is 561-575-1899. I understand their Web version is much cheaper than the old version.
Hope that helps.

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/06/02 12:15PM >>>
--=====================_14353984==_.ALT

Regarding Weaver and PLATO:  would anyone know the cost of each and/or the
web address for getting information?
Thanks.

At 10:19 AM 11/6/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>We have used Weaver for several years in our developmental reading
>class.  I am pleased with it, and the students seem to like it.  I
>places students at their level, and works on both vocabulary and
>comprehension.  It is much more reasonable than PLATO I believe.

Victoria Haydock
Director, Reading Study Center
College of Education and Human Services
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Nursing/Education 201
(920) 424-1031
--=====================_14353984==_.ALT

Regarding Weaver and PLATO:&nbsp; would anyone know the <u>cost</u> of
Thanks.<br><br>
At 10:19 AM 11/6/2002 -0600, you wrote:<br>
years in our developmental reading<br>
class.&nbsp; I am pleased with it, and the students seem to like
it.&nbsp; I<br>
places students at their level, and works on both vocabulary and<br>
comprehension.&nbsp; It is much more reasonable than PLATO I
believe.<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Victoria Haydock<br>
Director, Reading Study Center<br>
College of Education and Human Services<br>
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh<br>
Nursing/Education 201<br>
(920) 424-1031</html>