Guillermo,

Your contribution to the field cannot be measured.  Thank you for hard work  sacrifices for all of us.  We all would be much less effective without the information we have gotten from LRNASST.  You have my sincerest wishes for your success in the future.

Dennis

Dennis H. Congos
Supplemental Instruction Coordinator
Student Academic Resource Center (SARC)
POB 163115
114 Phillips Hall
University of Central Florida
Orlando, FL 32816-3115
Phone 407-823-5130
FAX 407-823-2051
Email: [log in to unmask]
To subscribe to SINet: send email to [log in to unmask]
In body of the message type: subscribe SInet yourfirstname yourlastname
Unsubscribe:  send email to [log in to unmask]
In body of the message type: signoff SInet
Messages for everyone in the group, send to [log in to unmask]
SI web page: http://www.umkc.edu/cad/si/
NADE Homepage:  http://www.umkc.edu/cad/nade.htm