I have a request for all of you who have presented or published any article or book related to learning support centers in higher education, its programs and services, etc.

If you have presented at one of our conferences (NCLCA, CRLA, NADE, NTA), have you submitted your presentation to ERIC for inclusion in its database.  View submission information at http://www.ericit.org/submitdocuments.shtml

You owe it to yourself and your colleagues to have your presentation archived in ERIC.  Collegially....

[log in to unmask]     "The second-handedness of the learned
Frank L Christ                  world is the secret of its mediocrity."
Emeritus, CSULB             ....Alfred North Whitehead
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ
LSC & WI Web site:   http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/