RE: P.S.

I would be especially interested in becoming an external reviewer for program evaluations. I am currently in charge of that process on my campus and would love to continue to learn and provide feedback. Please consider my application as an interested member. Laurel Jones, Dean of Academic Success and Technology, Mount San Jacinto College, California

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeanne Higbee [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 8:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: P.S.

P.S. The NADE Professional Development Committee welcomes new members
with ideas we can carry forward. Please contact me if you are
interested. We are particularly looking for people who might be
interested in coordinating a data base of potential external reviewers
for both program evaluations and for tenure cases.

Jeanne

--
Jeanne L. Higbee
Professor and Founding Chair,