From: Vicki Orazem [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 5:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: exemplary learning centers

Hello, we are doing a comprehensive review and reorganization of
learning and testing center here at the University of Alaska Southeast.
I am interested to know if any of you can point to an exemplary learning
centers that include tutoring, proctoring, testing.  I would like to
review their web sites and visit with their directors.

Please forward the names of any centers that would be good to review and
that serve as a model of the industry.

Also, we may be looking for a new director of our learning center by
next fall.  If anyone has interest in Alaska and would be interested in
helping to reorganize the center please let me know!

Vicki Orazem

Dennis H. Congos
Supplemental Instruction Coordinator
Student Academic Resource Center (SARC)
POB 163115
114 Phillips Hall
University of Central Florida
Orlando, FL 32816-3115
Phone 407-823-5130
FAX 407-823-2051
Email: [log in to unmask]
To subscribe to SINet: send email to [log in to unmask]
In body of the message type: subscribe SInet yourfirstname yourlastname
Unsubscribe:  send email to [log in to unmask]
In body of the message type: signoff SInet
Messages for everyone in the group, send to [log in to unmask]
SI web page: http://www.umkc.edu/cad/si/
NADE Homepage:  http://www.umkc.edu/cad/nade.htm