Dear Socnet List members,

Do you know of published articles, chapters or books using duration of
relationships with network members?    At least two or three studies have
collected this data (Lauman's Detroit area study [I think],  Fischer's
Northern California study, Wellman's East York survey and the Dutch Nestor
project by de Jong Gierveld, Pearl Dykstra, etc). Nonetheless but I am not
aware of much analysis of this variable.  Are there references I should be
checking? Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Dan Perlman