Dear All,

  I am a newcomer to the SOCNET.  I am working on social network of
construction workers in Hong Kong.  I would appreciate it if you can kindly
indicate reference materials from any past work in this area. Also, as I am
new to the UCINET package, I would like to know if there is any (on-line)
programme for starters.  Any pointers would be welcome.

Thank you very much for your help.
Olivia Ip
Department of Management
The City University of Hong Kong.
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Department of Management
The City University of Hong Kong
Tat Chee Avenue
Kowloon Tong
Hong Kong Special Administration Region.

Tel: (852)27887953
Fax: (852)27887220
E-mail: [log in to unmask]