Oh Lucia!  Sorry to hear about your brother!  Don't worry about it at all!  You do whatever you need to and we'll take care of the finances and everything.

Hope your brother gets better soon!!

~Neesha

From: Lucia Gonzalez <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Meeting
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 11:02:10 EST
Neesha,
I'm sorry that I haven't contacted you yet, especially since you're the
president of HOSA. I have a dilemma though. I won't be able to make it to
any meetings for the rest of the semester, mainlly because, my brother got in
a car accident, and he's currently in a coma, therefore, I had to drive down
to Miami, and here's where I'm at right now.
I apologize, but I hope you understand,thank you...
Lucia