Have you looked at O'Neil Records Management Software? THis is the program which most commercial recorsd centers use, it's quite powerful.
 Carolyn Stewart <[log in to unmask]> wrote:I want to thank all of you for your input, it has been most informative. I
have been very surprised at the not so positive feedback on Foremost. User
friendly is most important.

Thanks
I will be using some of your feedback for my presentation.

Carolyn Stewart CRM
Danka
Legal Department

"Gervais, John"
ADRC.GC.CA> cc:
Sent by: Records Subject: Re: RIM Software
Management Program
L.EDU>

12/20/2002 10:10 AM
Please respond to
Records Management
Program

Mr. Merkis is going to love me for this. In my capacity of Records Manager
in a former job, I purchased TRIM from Tower Software and found its
capacity
to manage the life cycle of information quite robust. I liked the idea
that
the software is modular and can grow with the organization, as your needs
change and evolve. I won't go into all the wonderful functionality, but
suffice to say it is worth looking into. As well, the team of consultants
were professional and knew their stuff. How's that for an endorsement?
Wytold you now owe me some festive cheer! Have a grand day folks.

John A. Gervais
Program Manager
Business Development and Strategic Planning Division,
Information Management Directorate,
Finance and Administration Branch,
Canada Customs and Revenue Agency,
16th Floor, Albion Tower, 25 Nicolas Street,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0L5

' (613) 957-6621
" http://www.ccra-adrc.gc.ca