Many of you have expressed an interest in microfilm.
We are trying to sell a lot of it CHEAP and it has never been used.
Individual rolls will fit in your Xmas stocking; unless of course it's
already filled with coal.

Sorry Allen; I just could not let this one pass.

--- John Glover
--- MDS/Sourcecorp/Agfa
--- 800-969-2556, ext 367