Date:   Tuesday, December 10, 2002
From:        Rhonda K. Boehm - [log in to unmask]
Subject: Informal Survey

We have 14,000 employees now and expecting to add more.

Originally, in 1984, and 5,000 employees, Records Management reported to the
Administration Office with a Records Manager and a whole team of Microfilm
technicians and one Records Analyst.

In 1987, with 8,000 employees, they also hired a new controller who transferred
Records Management out of Administration and into Facilities Management,
eliminated the manager & technicians, outsourced microfilming, and retained the
analyst and one clerical position.

Since 1987: Report to Manager of Administration & Finance who reports to the
Facilities Administration Director, who reports to the VP of Facilities
Management, who reports to the VP of Administration, who reports to the
President.

In a few months we will again report to: the Controller, a new employee, who
reports to the VP of Administration, who reports to the President.

Rhonda K. Boehm
Records Management Analyst
M. D. Anderson Cancer Center