From: Ralph Jenks [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 5:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online Surveys

I'd like to conduct a quick online customer satisfaction survey. I've
looked at Zoomerang, which is free if you have 20 or fewer questions
and 50 or fewer responses. I anticipate 150 to 200 responses, so I
really can't use them. I don't mind spending a little money on this,
but I don't want to spring for Zoomerang's annual charge of $599. Does
anyone have a suggestion on how to get this done quickly and on the
cheap?

Ralph Jenks
Manager, Office of Procedures and Forms
Washington State University