Drucker's book on non profits is, according to Amazon:

Managing the Non-Profit Organization: Principles and Practices by Peter F.
Drucker, HarperBusiness; ISBN: 0887306012; Reprint edition (August 1992)

I haven't used it so I can't comment further. A quick Google search found
the Peter F Drucker Foundation for Nonprofit Management
http://www.pfdf.org/ (it's about to change its name to the Leader to
Leader Institute, which may help explain why we need powerful retrieval
tools to help find things with meaningless descriptors). Looks like there
is lots of useful stuff there.

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders
Australia

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any previous
or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and they'd
agreed, I would have signed it "Bloggs and Co and Glenn". Or whatever. But
I haven't, so I didn't.