Susan,

A record is a record, is a record.  It does not matter what format they are
in, they are a record. It doesn't matter what software they are in. Say I
came to a business and said your software is obsolete now, you can destroy
your records. It seems to me that Mr. Wright is Mr. Wrong and is doing
unimaginable damage to records management. Do you think that management is
going to listen to us, mere records managers, when Mr. Wright is a lawyer. I
don't think so. It would be nice if he chatted with some of our profession
before gallivanting around giving out disinformation. As always these are my
opinions only.
Regards,
Gerry