Greetings from Wonderful Wyoming,

Is anyone using a software product called "Nexic" to capture e-mail?

The reason we are asking the question is; our governor is leaving office the end of the month.  His system administrators are using the product to capture his sent and received e-mail prior to the new governor taking office.

The product seems to work well.  It captures the mailbox in .html format and keeps the attachments and Metadata with the appropriate message.

I just need to talk to someone who is using the product.

Thanks,

Rich Wilson, MCP
Electronic Records Unit Supervisor
Wyoming State Archives
2301 Central Ave
Cheyenne, WY 82002-0001
Phone:307-777-5586  Fax:307-777-7044

E-Mail to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records Act and may be disclosed to third parties.