Hi!

Is there any one out there who wouldn't mind having a room mate and sharing
the room
costs during the Sunbelt Social Network Conference 12 - 16 Feb 03.?

I'm a PhD student looking to save on my conference costs which will be
considerable
as I'm coming from Australia.

I haven't booked a room at the conference hotel yet - but I imagine that it
should be done
before Christmas.  So if your interested please let me know as soon as
possible.

Regards

Marilynne J. Marshall
Values-Based Leadership

Telephone: (02) 6266 5190
Fax:     (02) 6266 5522
Mobile:        0409 085 511
Mail:    NBH-6-08,  Northbourne House, Canberra ACT 2600
E-Mail:     [log in to unmask]