I'm planning a course for the winter in which students will read A.-L.
Barabasi's book, Linked: The New Science of Networks.  I'm looking for a
good review or two to assign as well, and would like to know if there are
any out there that are somewhat critical.  Any guidance would be
appreciated.

Todd

Todd Davies                   ***  Office: 460-040C (Margaret Jacks Hall)
Symbolic Systems Program      ***  Phone: 1-650-723-4091
Stanford University           ***  Fax: 1-650-723-5666
Stanford, CA 94305-2150, USA  ***  Email: [log in to unmask]