Folks,

Have you had success registering for Sunbelt on line? The
registration page comes up "not found" for me.

Thanks,

Patricia Sachs

At 11:26 AM +1000 12/2/02, Marilynne Marshall wrote:

>Hi!
>
>Is there any one out there who wouldn't mind having a room mate and sharing
>the room
>costs during the Sunbelt Social Network Conference 12 - 16 Feb 03.?
>
>I'm a PhD student looking to save on my conference costs which will be
>considerable
>as I'm coming from Australia.
>
>I haven't booked a room at the conference hotel yet - but I imagine that it
>should be done
>before Christmas.  So if your interested please let me know as soon as
>possible.
>
>Regards
>
>Marilynne J. Marshall
>Values-Based Leadership
>
>Telephone: (02) 6266 5190
>Fax:     (02) 6266 5522
>Mobile:        0409 085 511
>Mail:    NBH-6-08,  Northbourne House, Canberra ACT 2600
>E-Mail:     [log in to unmask]

SOCIAL SOLUTIONS
Work Systems Innovation & Design
Patricia Sachs, PhD
Founder/CEO
427 Casa del Mar Drive, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019

http://www.social-solutions.com
650.712.0555
650.712.1557  fax
650.255.2057 cell