Dear Socnetters,

The summary of the replies on my question of how to collect ego-
centric network data through net is now available as one htm-file at
the address below.

Among the replies I got also one software package and a Danish
article but these are not inluded in my summary...  Once again my best
thanks to all of you who helped and Merry Christmas & Happy
Holidays to all Socnet folks,

Markku Lonkila

And here is the address of the summary:

http://www.valt.helsinki.fi/staff/lonkila/egonetsurvey.htm

--------------------------
Markku Lonkila
Ph.D., Fellow
Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
snake-mail: Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies
P.O.BOX 4 (Yliopistonkatu 3)
00014 University of Helsinki
FINLAND
tel: +358-9-19123962