I just posted a message to SOCNET a few minutes ago in an attempt to get
some assistance
for Mike Prescott whose email address is mike @ mandalaventures.com
(without the spaces
around the "@").  Since I'm on the distribution list, I received a copy
of the message and
noticed that the line containing his email address was gone. Since I
asked you to respond
to him and not to me, you will need his email address. Here are the
first few lines of what I
sent (I added the "[]" to this copy):

Please reply to Mike Prescott, not to me.

--
Bill Richards