Dear Barry and others,

In a short period of time I have received several replies on my query
on collecting data on ego-networks through web. It seems as if there
are several more or less separately developed projects going on /
completed.

I will summarize all replies I'll get to this list. My warmest thanks to all
of you who responded,

Markku Lonkila

--------------------------
Markku Lonkila
Ph.D., Fellow
Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
snake-mail: Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies
P.O.BOX 4 (Yliopistonkatu 3)
00014 University of Helsinki
FINLAND
tel: +358-9-19123962