Hello,

I am looking for a female participant that wouldn't mind having a room mate
and sharing
the room costs during the Sunbelt Social Network Conference 12 - 16 Feb 03.
(could be a few days earlier).

I'm an MA student looking to save on my conference expenses which will be
considerable as I am from Canada.

I have not booked a room at the conference hotel yet - but I understand that
the prices for the room are very similar regardless whether two or one
person live there (around 145$ US) as long as the room as booked before
Xmas. If your interested please contact me via email as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Michelle Petrusevich
Research Assistant and MA Candidate
604 725 92 75