Hi all,

does anybody can give me some tips on drawing galois lattices. I'm browsing through the SNA literature
on the analysis of group structures. It seems to me that Freemans idea (social networks 18) to analyze clique overlap with the aid of galois lattices might be useful (I'm working on interlocking directorates at this moment).
Yet, I do not find any program to draw such lattices. I only came across the name of 'GLAD', by Duquenne,
but I can't find that package. And so far UCINET does not seem very helpful either...

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Eelke

Eelke Heemskerk
Amsterdam School for Social Science Research
University of Amsterdam
Kloveniersburgwal 48
1012 CX Amsterdam
The Netherlands