=> On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:07:05 -0500, "Sposato, John" <[log in to unmask]> said:

> I subscribed to this list on Nov 14th, but haven't received ONE message.
> Has this list been quiet since then?

Yep, you've got first post back in November, and second now. :)

So shall we set off a meta-discussion about how to encourage a vigorous,
discussing culture here?

Once we've actually begun talking about our topics, such a meta-discussion is
critical for allowing everyone to argue about what should and shouldn't be on
the list.

I'll go first: We need beer and wine, weekly at least.  someone else should
pay.  That'll get "discussions" going. ;)

- Allen S. Rout