1.  This is a friendly reminder that the "So You Want to Work in Academia?"
summer workshop series for graduate students will soon begin.
As mentioned in the earlier email, we plan to tape the series, so your
attendance at the summer workshops will constitute your agreement to be
recorded.  Pre-registration is not required.

Contact Elaine Casquarelli ([log in to unmask]  or 392-1601 ext
216) if you have questions or would like to attend a non-taped workshop.

SO YOU WANT TO WORK IN ACADEMIA?
A Workshop Series on the Academic Job Search

Tuesdays from 5:00 - 5:50 pm

Career Resource Center Workshop Room

May 27th:  Documenting Your Experience ~ The Curriculum Vita

June 3rd: Career Narratives ~ Creating Your Portfolio

June 10th:  Here We Go ~ Organizing and Participating in the Job Search

2.  In addition to the workshop series, we will be bringing back the career
group
Finding the Career of Your Dreams:
Using Dreams to Discover Your Career Path
Wednesday Evenings from 5:00 - 6:30 pm
Beginning June 6th

A 5-part career group that will help you explore what your
dreams have to tell you about your career and life path

Contact Elaine Casquarelli for preregistration!

392-1601 ext. 216

Elaine Casquarelli, Ed.S., NCC
Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern (IMH 2962)
Assistant Director for Graduate Services
Career Resource Center