Interviewing Program for Students and AlumniThe Fall 2003 SMILE Series
(Sharpening My Interviewing to Lure Employment) will begin soon and we are
extending an invitation to you to participate in this semester's program.

Want To Improve Your Interviewing Skills? Anxiety, doubts, and fears about
interviewing can leave you with butterflies in your stomach, and a frown on
your face. Well, the S.M.I.L.E. Program is back and it's going to turn that
frown into a S.M.I.L.E.! Join us for technique and strategy sessions that
prepare you for a successful interview experience. These interactive
sessions will take place in groups with individual attention as needed.

This semester the SMILE program will cover the following topics through
interactive workshops in a group setting with individual attention as
needed. The topics include:

Powerful Interviewing
Marketing Yourself & Your 2-Minute Commercial
Researching a Company
Types of Interviews
Group Interviews & Difficult Interview Questions
Each of the 5 topics will be presented twice to best accommodate student
schedules. Those students that attend one session for each of the SMILE
topics will be eligible to sign-up for a customized mock interview, which
will take place in November. All sessions are from 5:10 pm to 7:00 pm in the
Career Resource Center Library.

Register early to ensure your spot in this year's SMILE program. If this
sounds like something you are interested in, visit the following link for
more information and to register.

http://www.crc.ufl.edu/smile
This program is free of cost to UF students and alumni. It only takes 5
minutes to register and you'll need to complete all 3 steps as indicated on
the website. f you have any questions please contact the SMILE Program
Coordinator at(352) 392-1601 ext. 210 or via email at [log in to unmask]

And remember to smile, as there are never enough smiles in the world. :)

Elaine Casquarelli, Ed.S., NCC, MCC
Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern (IMH 2962)
Assistant Director for Graduate Services
Career Resource Center
University of Florida

NOTE: Graduate Students should subscribe to the Graduate Student pagelet at
http://my.ufl.edu.  During Fall 2003, messages will be posted to this site
and also sent by e-mail. Starting Spring 2004, most messages will only be
posted to this website.