Dear all,

I'm in search for recent publications about collaboration networks in
science & technology measured by co-authorship in basic and applied
science journals. Using a literature database I got two articles:

Persson, O.; Beckman, M. (1995): Locating the network of interacting authors
in scientific specialities,  Scientometrics 3 (3): 351-366.
Newman, M. E. J. (2001): Scientific collaboration networks. I. Network
construction and fundamental results. In: Physical Review E, 64

Does anybody know other recent and interesting publications in this field?

Regards,
Thomas

Dipl.Soz. Thomas Heinze
Phd Student at the
Fraunhofer Institute Systems & Innovation Research
Breslauer Str. 48
76139 Karlsruhe
Phone   ++49 721 6809 193
Fax       ++49 721 6809 260