Hello all,

The list seems quiet of late? Is everyone still away, or just getting real work done while peace still reigns?

I would appreciate some help with the following:

Does anyone know of good reviews of data collection methodologies for SNA?
I am mainly interested in variations in the actual elicitation of responses from the egos, (i.e. recall vs. recognition, pen and paper vs. computer, priming methods, etc) as opposed to methodological issues such as sample selection, choice of symmetric or asymmetric, binary or valued networks etc.

Any help would be appreciated, and I would be happy to compile a list should the responses dictate this would be useful.

Regards,

Sean Bergin

"Improvement makes straight roads; but the crooked roads without improvement, are roads of Genius." William Blake (1757-1827)