Hello everybody
I am working on knowledge management. While looking into
collaboration, it seems apart from co-authorship, shared
publications also play a role in structuring the subject
specialties.

Could you please tell me some useful references on Shared
publications ?

Kind regards,

Prabir

Prabir G.Dastidar
Scientist
Integrated Coastal and Marine Area Management (ICMAM),
Department of Ocean Development,
NIOT Campus, Velachery- Tambaram main Road,
Pallikaranai,
Chennai- 601302,
INDIA.

E-mail: [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]

Telephone: 91-44-22460992(o), 91-44-22462762