Dear List,

I'm currently writing up my PhD on SNA and general practitioners in Wales,
United Kingdom and I'm having a few problems with the methodology chapter.

I was wondering if there are any PhD students (present or past) out there
who may be able to offer me some advice on this particular chapter.  My
biggest problem is getting the structure correct, so help is particularly
needed here!!!!

All the best

jon