Dear All,

I am currently facing some problems when using Ucinet for valued graphs. The
values in the matrix range between 0 and 1. When using comma (e.g. 0,4) the
program ignores all values in the matrix except for the "0s" and "1s". When
using a "." (e.g. 0.4) the system comes up with a value fairly close to the
true value (0,3999999624).

May this be due to the fact that my program is running on a German computer
and has anybody faced similar problems? Any comments, suggestions, and hints
are highly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Olaf

Dipl.-Kfm. Olaf N. Rank