It's the results of the INSNA elections!

Congratulations to (a) Bill Richards, our new President, (b) Scott Feld, our
new Vice-President, and (c) Katie Faust, our new Treasurer.

These are 3-year terms. There will be changes in the membership of the board
of directors as well -- some appointed and some elected -- but these will
wait until after the inauguration of the new officers at Sunbelt.

Thanks to all who ran for office and participated in the voting. This kind
of participation is as important as our scholarly work in maintaining a
vibrant network research community.

Nos vemos en Cancun!

Steve.

Steve Borgatti, PhD Director