On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 14:12, Heinze, Thomas wrote:

> I'm in search for recent publications about collaboration networks in
> science & technology measured by co-authorship in basic and applied
> science journals...
>
> Does anybody know other recent and interesting publications in this field?

The following are worth a look.

J. W. Grossman and P. D. F. Ion, "On a portion of the well-known
collaboration graph", Congressus Numerantium 108, 129-131 (1995).

G. Melin and O. Persson, "Studying research collaboration using
co-authorships" Scientometrics 36, 363-377 (1996)

M. Bordens and I. Gomez, "Collaboration networks in science", in "The
Web of Knowledge: A Festschrift in Honor of Eugene Garfield", H. B.
Atkins and B. Cronin (eds)., Information Today, Medford, NJ (2000)

V. Batagelj and A. Mrvar, "Some analyses of Erdos collaboration graph",
Social Networks 22, 173-186 (2000)

M. E. J. Newman, "The structure of scientific collaboration networks",
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 98, 404-409 (2001)

Mark Newman.